Sunday, August 31, 2014

500 ways to be faithful...

Good morning all-

Today's title is a celebration of a promise I long made to God.  One day when I was feeling down and didn't know how to get rid of my sadness I found myself writing a journal.  It was more for praising Him for loving me, praying for my family and asking God to take my grief.  Through hours of writing and praying, it occurred to  me that I was to spread the Word just as I had done for myself.  When I wrote, I felt the Holy Spirit ministering to me.  I wondered could others feel the same thing if I wrote about Jesus? Would women feel Him like I had through praying and writing?  The only way to find out was to write.

So here I am 500 posts and 3 years later.  I have found many hours of enjoyment with God.  I now have a heart for men and women all over the world and when I pray it's about all those that don't have the freedom to have what I have.  I am not in a basement whispering or praying in my heart or worrying who will see these words.  I am simply free to call out the name of Jesus and ask Him to heal nations.  I am blessed.

My life isn't all roses but it has been ministered to as I have moved out of my shell and spread the word of God. Don't fool yourself, getting into the Word has helped me in my hour of need too.  I am just like you.  Being God's work in progress is fine with me.  So as the title states 500 ways to be faithful, that's a representation of this blog.  I have had 500 moments with you and with our Lord.  I have spent time looking for Him and I have found Him every day I have written this blog.

Although I often wonder if you enjoy it, I don't worry because this is His blog, you are His people and all glory goes to Him.  So will you stand with me and thank Him for the 500 ways He has shown me how to be more faithful, how to love more deeply and how to look for Him in a butterfly, a leaf and in the smile of a child.  Praise Him today and don't forget to pray for all the countries that desperately need Him!  He isn't just my savior; He came for the Jew and the Gentile.  Ask for a revival of biblical proportions and believe it can happen; I do.

Thank you Jesus for Your faithfulness and for loving me more than I do myself.  Thank You for bringing women from all corners of the world to this blog and thank You for enlightening me through my prayers.  Give the women that read this blog a heart for others.  They are Your people and we are one as Your bride.  We wait patiently for You but as we wait; we pray for revival.  You know the History and You know the times, help us be faithful, lifting up Your chosen and praying for protection.  There is still a persecuted church in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Ukraine and all over the world.  Protect the US as we pray for those that need You!  In Jesus name, Amen

Ladies our time is now, won't you join me in asking Jesus for souls to be won, peace to come on this earth and for each of us to turn our eyes on Him.


You have enlarged the nation and increased their joy; they rejoice before you as people rejoice at the harvest, as warriors rejoice when dividing the plunder. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭9‬:‭3‬ NIV)

I am rejoicing for God and the work He is doing in lives all over the world.  We are His and He is ours.  Pray for Israel this week with Anne Graham Lotz.  All eyes are on the country the Bible says everything will begin and end with.  I will be praying tomorrow for a world revival and that God will bring peace to His city.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment